Ruth M Poll

Ruth M Poll

Friday, March 8, 2013

I can help you with your genealogy...

I've decided to help others in gathering, organizing and learning about their family history.  Because of the major time commitment, I will have to charge for my time.  My beginning session will be four hours of work to organize what you already have to put it into a format that you can understand and enjoy.  Genealogy can go in many directions:  photos, documents, histories, immigration, names, dates, places...etc.  I can help you with what you have and I can do the research to help you add to what you know of you are and where you came from.  The initial session will be $100 that will include a four generation pedigree chart and the organization of what you already have.  I can also pull any information from your documents.  After the initial session, if you would like more help, we can discuss where you want to go from there.

I love learning about family history.  Although I'm not an expert, I have spent a lot of time on my own genealogy and know a thing or two about how to help you get started. 

Contact me by email: amy.graves@ymail.com if you have questions or if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment